This is the 1/16 scale Tamiya German Leopard 2 A6 Tank Kit. Widely recognized as the best modern day Main Battle Tank (MBT), Tamiya introduces the Leopard 2 A6. Tamiya’s biggest R/C tank ever, it’s just like driving the real thing!
- DMD unit T-07 provides action movement, lighting and sound effects
- High-volume speaker provides sounds synchronized with every movement
- Machined aluminum gun barrel with xenon flash tube, firing sound recorded from full-size 120mm gun of the real tank
- Action movement includes:
- Rotating turret; 360° in 9 seconds-same as the real tank
- Gun elevation: maximum elevation 20°, maximum depression 9°, gun automatically reloads and returns to original firing position, recoil action after firing main gun
- Engine start-up, shut down, acceleration, discharge and more digitally recorded from real tank
- Two lighting modes combat and non-combat (same as the real tank) for a total of 7 lighting combinations
- Tracks assembled with metal pins, die-cast connectors and drive sprockets
- Synthetic rubber pads attached to each track
- Torsion bar suspension
- Powered by two 540 size motors, one motor controls forward/reverse, the other motor controls turning
The T-07 DMD unit provides the Leopard 2 A6 with more features than any other Tamiya R/C tank. The T-07 unit matches engine sound (which has been digitally recorded from a real MB873-Ka501 turbo-charged diesel engine) with tank movements, and controls various lightning combinations activated easily with transmitter. Turret rotation, gun elevation and firing sounds also add to the realism of this model. The T-07 unit and 7.2V battery are mounted in the turret for easy and quick accessibility.
The Tamiya Leopard 2 A6 is equipped with a sound speaker unit mounted at the center of the hull and a xenon flash tube is used to make gun firing more convincing. When fired, the main gun recoil